Friday, February 11, 2011

Occupationally Hazardous Puns


This week on the Bad Joke of The Week, we will be looking at occupational puns. Specifically, I am going to list my top 13 “Occupationally Hazardous” puns. I hope you enjoy them.

13. I considered becoming a doctor, but I didn’t have the patience
12. I tried my luck as a police officer, but I needed arrest
11. I quit being a firefighter because it was too hot to handle
10.  I worked as a cook for a while, but didn’t have a taste for it
9. Working at a meat packing plant is a sure fire way to bring home the bacon
8. I got a job with a phone company, but it wasn’t my calling
7. I got hired as a Webmaster, but couldn’t get with the program
6. I didn’t originally want to be a farmer, but the idea grew on me
5. I got an interview with the morgue, but I hear the hours are pretty stiff
4. I tried my hand at professional poker, but it wasn’t in the cards
3. My friend wanted me to be a photographer, but I just couldn’t picture it
2. The trucking company went out of business. I guess they weren’t in it for the long haul
1. Dentistry, now there’s a job you can sink your teeth into

3 comments:

  1. why is there not a "Slow clap" option?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still a little sick, and this made me giggle.
    Thanks for brightening my day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I could help.

    And Slow clap would not be a very utilized option. I could probably add "Facepalm" or "Headdesk" to it and that would be appropriate lol.

    ReplyDelete